2h long seminar dedicated to developing knowledge and self-care practices in our daily life, and at work.
Wellbeing is a complex topic. There are many aspects of wellbeing and to achive it we have to balance all of them.
Topics include: sleep hygiene, stress reduction, building resilience, mindfulness, relaxation, social interactions and communication, mindful movement, diet, and tips for cultivating wellbeing at work, supporting wellbeing when working from home.
Especially now, when many of us have to work from home and face new challanges, knowing how to look after your wellbeing and postive mental health is essential.
The seminar is done in a form of the teleconference on Zoom for up to 25 people. For bigger groups or groups under 10 people please contact us for a quotation.
We can tailor the session to your needs. Focusing on the choosen topics.
Our online workshops are professional, carefully prepared and engaging. Contact us to see the format of the workshop.
Wellbeing at Work - 2h seminar up to 25 participants
- The full refund if you cancel the event two weeks before the start of the event.
- If you cancel the course less than 2 weeks to 1 week previous, a 25% cancellation fee will occur.
- Less than 1 week to 2 days previous, a 50% cancellation fee will occur.
- Less than 2 days to due date 100% cancellation fee will occur.
- If the event needs to be rescheduled, not cancelled entirely there is a 25% reschedule fee, and you can make changes with the dates up to 1 week before the event.